TERMS OF SERVICE
1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
2. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly,
if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and
conditions, you must not use our website.
accordance with the terms of our privacy and cookies policy.
4. Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
5. we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other
intellectual property rights on our website and the material on our website; and
all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on our website and the
material on our website are reserved.
II. License to use website
1. You may:
a. view pages from our website in a web browser;
b. download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
c. print pages from our website;
d. stream audio and video files from our website;
e. subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
2. The other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any
material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3. Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit
or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4. Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
a. republish material from our website (including republication on another
b. sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
c. show any material from our website in public;
d. exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
e. redistribute material from our website.
5. We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our
whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt
to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
III. Acceptable use
1. You must not:
a. use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause,
damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or
accessibility of the website;
b. use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in
connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or
c. use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute
any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus,
Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer
d. conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including
without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting)
on or in relation to our website without our expressed written consent;
e. access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other
f. use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including
without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct
2. Unless stated in the website that you may, you must not use data collected from
our website to contact third party individuals, companies
(partners/franchises/etc.) or other persons or entities.
3. You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or
in relation to our website, is accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
IV. Limited warranties
1. We do not warrant or represent:
a. the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
b. that the material on the website is up to date; or
c. that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
2. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services,
and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without
notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in
these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other
payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we
stop publishing the website.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section X.1,
we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of
these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
V. Limitations and exclusions of liability
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
a. limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
b. limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
2. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section X and elsewhere
in these terms and conditions
a. are subject to Section X.1; and
b. govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the
subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in
contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
3. To the extent that our website and the information on our website are provided
free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
4. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or
events beyond our reasonable control.
5. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without
limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production,
anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
6. We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data,
database or software.
7. We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential
loss or damage.
8. You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our
officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that
we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim
personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in
connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of
course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the
acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
VI. Breaches of these terms and conditions
1. Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you
breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that
you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
a. send you one or more formal warnings;
b. temporarily suspend your access to our website;
c. permanently prohibit you from accessing our website;
d. block computers using your IP address from accessing our website;
e. contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block
your access to our website;
f. commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or
2. Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our
website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or
prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a
1. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
1. You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal
with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
2. You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or
otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and
1. If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other
competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions
will continue in effect.
2. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions
would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be
deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
X. Third party rights
1. These terms and conditions are for our benefit and your benefit, and these terms
and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
2. The exercise of the parties’ rights under these terms and conditions is not subject
to the consent of any third party.
XI. Entire agreement
1. Subject to Section 10.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy
and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in
relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements
between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
XII. Law and jurisdiction
1. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance
with U.S. law.
2. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the
exclusive jurisdiction of U.S. Courts.
XIII. Our details
1. This website is owned and operated by Quantum Leap Success Coaching TM .
2. We are registered in Harris County Texas.
3. You can contact us by using our website contact form, or reaching us through the
phone number and email indicated in the navigation menu.