1. They spend less money on marketing.
2. They receive more leads (often while spending less money).
3. They convert more leads into customers by having a better trained sales staff,and more tools for them to use.
4. Their current customers buy more, and buy more often.
5. They increase their average dollar sale to their customers.
6. They improve their profits.
7. They spend less time at work and more time with their family, but ensure that they have a system to run their business without them!
8. They have better trained and more motivated employees.
9. They have a strategic plan for the above. Then, they implement that plan, every day!
"Coaching is unlocking a person's potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them. Clients say coaching brings out their best by helping them focus, break down tasks and clarify their values." - Fortune Magazine
"The goal of coaching is the goal of good management: to make the most of an organization's valuable resources." - Harvard Business Review